Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moonlight Fantasy at Claudia's school ...

Here is Emily in her Quinny Buzz ... I really love it .. it's huge, chunky and a pain to store in your car .. cos it really takes up so much space .. especially the seat ... BUT I LURVE IT ... it's so manouverable and the suspension makes pushing it a breeze .. definitely a jogging type of stroller (not that I'm ever going to go jogging AT ALL with or without it .. lol)



We walked to Claudia's school .. it was a short walk .. but being 7 months along .. after a hearty dinner ... my bladder felt like bursting ... bugger baby must be pressing down on it ... lol! Plus, it was so hot and humid .. hardly a breeze .. we were perspiring buckets ... damn Singapore ...



Here is my pretty daughter all dolled up in that cheongsam I told you about that we had gone hunting for in Chinatown .. it's prety decently made ...



The school choir ...



The choir sang some Chinese songs ... beats me what the songs were about though ... lol.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: