Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesdays are hell ...

I'm so tired. Although I get to wake up later this year with Lauren only starting classes at 11.15am, it is a mad rush the whole afternoon and evening ...

SIGH.

Claudia is in the morning session this year too .. but since she's already in Primary 4 and pretty much independant, my maid helps her in the morning and makes sure she gets up and prepares Milo for her. Hubby then drops Claudia off at school before going off to work ...

I send Lauren at 11am, then get home to be with Emily and breastfeed Calista then have lunch. My maid goes to pick Claudia up at about 1pm. At about 2pm, I leave to fetch Lauren from school. We get back home and I sit with Claudia to go through her homework and also to supervise her doing some assessment books. At about 5.45, I leave with Calista to send Lauren for her ballet class .. since it's only a 45 min class, I sit around with the other moms and wait for her :) We then rush back cos Claudia and Lauren have a Berries class at 7.30pm so Lauren has to be changed and given her dinner .. poor girl has to rush through it actually.

By this time, Stanley is back so we take a drive down nearby to the Berries centre and drop them off.

Lauren's class ends at 9.15pm and Claudia's at 9.30pm. We get home shortly after and the girls get bathed and changed for bedtime.

SIGH.

It's tough being a parent of school going children in Singapore ... so many enrichment classes .. so little time ... so tiring too for the kids and the parents.

Here is Lauren on the way to ballet ... she is usually in her booster seat (but it's in the 3rd row of the car where she usually sits ..)


Lauren with her Grover .. lol!

No comments: