Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kidzworld at the Singapore Zoo ...

Brought my girls to the zoo today ... not to see the blardy animals but to run around at the water play area in Kidzworld. Yes, as you can see from the first photo, we were there really early. We were one of the first 10 people at Kidzworld .. hahaha! Met up with my girlfriend and her kiddies ... :) the girls had a blast .. and my friend and I had a swell time too sitting around while the kids were splashing about ..



We were there at about 9.15am . Gosh, it's awesome to be there early ... it's not hot, it's not crowded.



Lauren needs a new swimsuit btw ... this one is so tight my maid had problems getting her into it .. hahaha! My maid only told me earlier this evening when I asked her ... will get her a new one soon :) She only wore this one like 3 times I think - bummer, man.

I can't believe my girl is 10 already ... time really flies. I can still remember when it was just the 2 of us (while Daddy was at work) and her favourite phrase for the longest time was "right, mummy?" ... Almost every sentence from her would end off with that ... hahaha! Stanley was so irritated.


Emily refused to go anywhere near the water .. beats me WHY, though .. lol. She was just content to hang around with me .. and to walk around with my maid.



Ok, Calista slept most of the time but when it started heating up near mid day .. she started fussing. My maid took her into KFC and she promptly fell asleep. Hahahaha ... She is an air-con baby ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: