Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My little Imelda Marcos

Actually, truthfully, my firstborn, Claudia was THE little Imelda Marcos. I used to just buy and buy and buy tons of shoes and sandals for her when she was a toddler. It was quite scary the number of footwear she owned.

With the rest, I've eased up on buying them too many pairs of shoes/sandals. For one thing, there's more of them to buy for now. FOUR girls. You won't believe the number of shoes/sandals they own collectively.

Lauren chose this pair herself while we were at Bata. Actually, I JUST recently bought her a pair of Pediped shoes. Oh well ....
Cute, right?!! And so darn affordable too! Well, compared to the Pedipeds. But then again, Pediped shoes - the quality is so awesome they last a long time. Shoes like these ... (the Bata ones) .. last maybe a few months, then it's time to throw them out. That would explain the price difference. lol :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

No comments: