Monday, July 18, 2011

The common cold

Is the bane of every parent I know. Especially those of us with young kids - babies and toddlers. It started with Emily. She had a running nose first. Then Calista caught it. Then Charlotte. Last night, with her running nose, Charlotte could hardly fall asleep. And when she did, finally, it didn't take her long to get up. Oh, she would fuss w wee bit then she would think it's play time. And she would be crawling and clambering up and down till she felt sleepy and would knock out again. This happened all through the night. By morning, I was a zombie. A walking zombie.

Here is a picture to show you and remind me what she looks like sleeping peacefully. I hope that happens tonight. I brought them all to the pediatrician this afternoon. And the running nose medication CAUSES DROWSINESS! awesome !!

I had given her the afternoon dose then promptly rushed to watch the last installment of the Harry Potter series and she was out like a light the whole movie in my arms. It was an awesome movie. I was dead tired but I still managed to enjoy the movie immensely !!

No comments: