Sunday, October 5, 2008

sigh ...



It is quite hard to find decent toddler shoes here .. oh sure, you walk into any shoe store and they have all kinds of shoes and sandals for toddlers but they are often hard and from the looks of it, quite uncomfortable to walk in .. I bought a pair of babybotte leather sandals from Boutique Nicole in Forum that cost me more than a $100 .. and the little aunty refuses to wear them ... cos they're a bit hard ... SIGH. I realize that she prefers soft leather shoes like her Pediped ones which unfortunately are too small for her now ..

So we were at United Square yesterday trawling the shops looking for a decent soft pair of shoes for her ... the best I could come up with is the pair you see above from Colettee .. quite cheap at just $30.. it's really soft and though it isn't the most prettiest pair of shoes around .. too bad.

I'm tempted to order a couple of pairs off the Pedoodles website ... their shoes are awesome .. Lauren is still wearing hers .. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Sam,
They sell Pedipeds all over SGP now. 2nd flr Holland Village has them (most designs including Pedoodles). I find the price is ok too...about $80. There are a couple of other shops too but I can't recall which ones. The pharmacy at Camden Medical also has them.

kristalangel said...

Yeah, I found them on the Pedipeds website and called the one at Holland V .. they have the one I like and in Emily's size too!! Yeah, $80 is ok considering you have to pay for international shipping if you buy it off their website and ship it via Vpost .. will probably come up close to that amt anyway... might as well save yourself the hassle and get them from here :)