Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My babies are sick !!!

Oh no ... !!! Despite my efforts to contain the illness to only Lauren, Emily and Calista caught it too .. now all 3 are having fever and sore throats ... of course, at this point, Lauren is still the worst off even though she's been sick since Friday. She is also having a runny nose.

Emily and Calista's fever is like Lauren's ... it goes off after medication .. then comes back after a while.

I feel so helpless seeing them all ill. I keep nursing Calista cos I know her throat is sore .. her cries are raspy but at the same time, I can hear phlegm in her chest.

I'm medicating them and keeping them hydrated .. but it still so heartwrenching to see them ill and suffering.

4 comments:

LuthAdel said...

Oh NO!!! I hope they'll get better soon so that they can enjoy their trip to Genting. I know how you feel 'cos just last week, Bryan was down with the same dreadful runny nose and sore throat. Big HUGS to you and the girls. xxx

kristalangel said...

Thanks, LuthAdel :)

Goody said...

Hey, how are the gals now?

kristalangel said...

sigh .. they're getting better thanks. Lauren is almost well, Emily still has phlegm in her throat and Calista has this on and off cough .. now hubby n myself ill.