Monday, April 6, 2009

My poor baby is sick ...

Lauren had a fever on Friday nite .. it was gone by Saturday so we went to Suntec to run a few errands and also collect our travel vouchers for Genting at People's Park Centre. She took her meds when we got home and promptly fell asleep quite early that nite cos her fever came back. Of course, by then, we had figured out that it was probably viral - thus the fever going off and on. We were fast asleep ... when suddenly we heard our door open .. and Lauren saying, "Goodnight Mummy, goodnight Daddy!!" ... I dunno whether she said it loudly or it was just cos the room was so silent ...

I was jolted out of my sleep. In my fogginess, I thought .. "What?!! .. I fell asleep at 4am ... it can't be night now ..." .. Stanley who was also awakened by Lauren's voice .. sleepily asked me what time it was ...

I squinted at my wall clock. It was about 5am. LOL!

Later that morning, my maid said that Lauren had got up at about 4 plus cos she needed to pee and she wasn't feeling too well again. After takin her medication, before my maid realized it, she had opened our room door to bid us "goodnight" cos she has fallen asleep earlier without saying it .. and she really still thought it was night time.

hahahahahah !!!

Thankfully, Calista and Emily remained fast asleep.

No comments: