Friday, May 15, 2009

Calista commando crawls at 5.5 months old ...


Shucks, I am running out of places to dump the little baby in. She cannot sit in her bouncer or rocker or swing anymore cos she keeps trying to sit up. And I just discovered she cannot sit in her Bumbo seat too cos she can wriggle her way out of it - I nearly had a heart attack seeing her.

So I'm left with the walker. Bummer, man.

And now I also witnessed the little aunty commando crawling on my bed ... darn, now I really really cannot leave her unattended ANYWHERE. Not even for 2 secs ! .. I watched her "crawl" to my phone in just a few secs .. one minute she was safely in the centre of my king sized bed .. the next, she was near the edge.

2 comments:

LuthAdel said...

She so fast and so pro! hahaha....

Bryan only lift his butt but still unable to push himself forward. hahaha

kristalangel said...

thanks, she had a goal mah .. my handphone. lol.