Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's cereal time !!

Calista is 6 months old today .. so I finally decided to start her on cereal. Of course, I went down to Kiddy Palace yesterday to get her a new feeding set. Yes, these things help .. well, they help me. I chucked out Emily's feeding set and bought a nice new Pigeon set .. a green bowl and a red and white spoon .. not too ex about $17 I think. And since I was there .. I also bought a few other things .. so from $17 .. my total became about $80 I think. lol :)
So I gave her some organic barley cereal .. and instead of pumping out breastmilk, I used formula .. I'm sure it tastes nicer than breastmilk. LOL :)
Calista seemed to enjoy it and ate a few teaspoons ..
Here she is after her meal .. she looks annoyed cos I had just wiped her icky face down with wet wipes.

No comments: