Friday, September 25, 2009

ALMOST 10 months old ..



My baby turns 10 months old in 5 days' time. 2 weeks ago, she weighed in at 8.9kg. She LOOKS rather petite but is heavy. Aw come on, she is about 1 kg away from a bag of rice. That's heavy, man. I still carry her, but I use the sling cos I find it's less of a strain on my back carrying the little pumpkin. LOL !! Mostly though, I dump her in her stroller. Damn good inventions those things are.

Calista can clap her hands and wave bye-bye when asked to. She is adventurous and fearless ... crawling and climbing and cruising everywhere and not afraid to take a tumble. But yes, she does YELL down the house if she hurts herself .. *sigh* And boy, does she have a powerful set of lungs on her ... when I'm driving, and she's pissed off ... she can holler from Orchard Road all the way till our home in Woodlands. Nickelback and Linkin Park music cannot drown out her cries - I've tried, believe me - and I have 10 speakers all around my Odyssey plus an awesome subwoofer. I definitely cannot hear the reverse sensor beeping when she's BAWLING in the car ... thank goodness, I also have a reverse camera. HAHAHAHA !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: