Friday, September 4, 2009

Exciting news and look at what the lil monkey can do now !!



See the lil rascal's face? .. Well, Young Parents magazine called me up the last week and asked me to bring Calista down for a photoshoot at this quaint salon/cafe called Hairloom and Caramel at Beach Road :)

So yes, I brought her down on Wednesday afternoon .. and THANKFULLY, she was ok and happily smiled for the camera *PHEW*

She'll be in the October issue ... well, I hope she will. LOL. I hope they had at least ONE nice shot of her that they can use. There were other CUTE babies and toddlers there .. I have no clue WHAT the shoot was about .. cos I neglected to ask *duh* I was worried that the little aunty would throw some weird hissy fit and not sit and pose nicely.

LOL !!! Well, we'll have to see when the Oct issue comes out !! Posted by Picasa

And here she is CLIMBING. In this clip, she only climbs up the bench seat. She has since graduated to clambering up onto the table top too .. sigh .. Not like she can walk yet. She has started cruising but I don't think she'll be walking like Emily did at 9 months old. Maybe 10 months ... who knows? .. Cos she is quite happy crawling on all fours everywhere now ..

No comments: