Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bummer, it's a baby gate !

FINALLY, it's safe to put Calista on the floor. I got a baby gate and installed it at the kitchen doorway. Although the kitchen does have a door, it's not always convenient to have it closed especially when my maid is cooking cos it gets kinda hot and stuffy in there. And of course, it's not safe for Calista to go crawling in .. I had nightmares for days worrying that my maid might drop a knife or a pot of hot oil on her .. so I decided that the gate would be the safest way to go.













Cheeky Lauren :) nowadays EVERYONE wants to have their photo taken ...











It was a warm evening ... and we were all perspiring. Even with the fans switched on full blast. I usually wait for the maid to finish cooking dinner then I close up everything and switch on the a/c.


No comments: