Friday, February 12, 2010

Another useful gadget ...


Another useful gadget I've recently purchased is the Tiny Bites Food Shears. Man, these things make meal preparation easy for toddlers .. They are lead free and BPA free and the shears have a protective plastic cover so you can dump a pair into your Kate Spade diaper bag and not have to worry about it poking and tearing your bag! ...

Of course it basically is a pair of scissors for cutting up baby food into small pieces. Duh. But I don't think I'd use just ANY scissors you get from Daiso or Popular .. lol. You can I guess. It never occurred to me actually - to use scissors to cut up food into small bits .. cos I've always used a knife and fork.

But I've opened mine up and tried it. And it's so super easy!! I'll never go back to using a blardy knife. Especially, when we're outside having a meal. Makes life a whole lot easier.

1 comment:

luthadel said...

Hey, nice gadget! Where did you find it? I would like to get one for myself too as I find it hard to cut the food into smaller bites with fork and knife :P hehe