Friday, February 19, 2010

Emily starts ballet class

Emily asked for ballet class the moment she started nursery. I was hesitant at first cos I was afraid she would cry in class .. thereby making it a waste of my money .. lol ! .. But I was dead wrong. I signed her up for the trial class ... and she hasn't looked back since.

No tears .. no hesitation .. no reluctance to go. NOTHING. She looks forward to the class every week .. and Stanley says she is the most eager student in the class .. following her ballet instructor's every command. lol !!


Besides, I didn't have to buy a single item for her to start lessons except of course, pay for the lessons .. cos they were all hand me downs from Lauren. Except the tights of course .. that I got new ones :p

I also started Lauren in Bebe Ballet at the same age .. and Lauren was a crybaby ... lol ! .. I was stuck inside the class during lessons so she wouldn't cry. Emily has no such issues .. After years of seeing Claudia and Lauren go for ballet class ... she was really very excited to also start on lessons.


Ok random shot of Calista .. lol !!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: