Monday, March 22, 2010

Calista is about 16 months old !



Of course, Little Miss Vainpot HAD to wear her high heels. Do I ever regret buying those for her, man ... lol! .. She's tottering around everywhere in them .. I'm so worried she'll trip and fall on her face.









See the diamante pendants both girls are wearing? They're just plastic of course. From Daiso. They came with a sheet of jewelled stickers ... quite a steal for 2 bucks I must say .. stickers and a pendant! .. no chain though. U can't really see from the pics, but Lauren's is PINK and Emily's is orange. Not too tacky ... ok for a kid to wear.



Calista got her chicken ox and MMR injections. Cos I made a mistake with the date, I had to bring my other 2 girls with me to the clinic so they got to skip school. Happiliy might I add. I had to leave my maid behind to fetch Claudia from school so I was ALONE with 3 small kids - all under the age of 6.

SIGH.
By the time I got home, I was havin a headache. Not cos they were naughty or anything. But it's just tiring bringing so many kids out on your own. lol ! I quickly called ahead and got my maid to come down to the lift lobby of my condo to get them so I could at least park the car in peace. ALONE.
LOL :p
Calista is doing well according to her pediatrician, She's in the 90th percentile for height (She's abt 80cm) and head circumference but her weight is only in the 75th percentile. So she's kinda like those aliens ... tall and slim but with a big head. HAHAHAH!

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

Your girls are such princesses. How did Emily's hair grow so fast? Izzy's been growing her hair forever and it's no where near as long as Emily's!