Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Minnie Mouse Shopping Car

FINALLY, I found a pretty and decent looking play shopping cart for my girls ... It's just the right height for Emily and even Lauren too. The ones I usually see are those el cheapo looking ones that are really UGLY as hell.

This one I got from Takashimaya .. it's from Tomy Japan .. and as you can see, it's pink and decorated with Minnie stickers. It came with a bunch of play grocery items like plastic fruit and some bottles and cartons. It was on sale when I got it .. original price $79.90 .. I got it at half price off .. $39.95 .. WOO HOOO !!!

The cool thing about this shopping cart is that you can separate the basket form the trolley frame .. as such (see pic below) ... COOL, HUH???




Emily in her Princess Jasmine PJ Pals ... :)

OH WAIT ... I found a stock photo of the shopping cart ... it's called a "Minnie Mouse Shopping Car" ... lol. How totally Japanese is that? ..




See? It comes with a bunch of play grocery stuff ...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: