Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Thomas the Tank Aquadoodle Mat ..



Remember I told you about my Thomas the Tank Aquadoodle mat? I finally decided to sell it off .. and made a profit too! .. yay!


The buyer of course asked me WHY I was selling it. Told her the truth - that it was an impulse buy and that I regretted buying it cos I have 3 girls (duh!) and none of them were fans of Thomas ... LOL.


It is actually a very nifty idea for a toy ... plus it is very mess-free .. and it's fascinating how the train will follow wherever you make the tracks with the roller thingy that comes with the set ..


Ahhhh, what a coincidence. The buyer, Jenny, JUST sms-ed me to tell me that her boy really likes it .. I'm glad. It has been sitting in my cupboard for 2 weeks ..
You can't buy this toy in Singapore btw ..

No comments: