Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep


Hubby, myself, the girls and my maid .. plus some friends of ours and their kids went to watch the movie on Monday ..


I have never bought 10 cinema tickets at one go .. lol


It was suprisingly a decent movie for the kiddies … we all enjoyed ourselves .. our kids have been friends for a long time so they were all just happy to watch the movie together.


It was supposed to be just ME and MY girlfriends and the KIDDIES watching the movie … but hubby informed me at the last minute that he was on leave today .. so *SIGH* hubby tagged along for the lunch and show .. BUMMER .. lol!


I was so sure he wouldn’t want to watch a kiddy movie .. but he wanted to be with us and spend time with his girls …


yeah, sure .. that’s sweet .. whatever.


lol


Surprisingly, Lauren was captivated and sat quietly watching the movie … I thought for sure she wouldn’t last the whole movie … but then again, she loves watching Disney’s Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ..


Emily took the opportunity to have a nice nap during the movie .. the noise didn’t bother her .. I realized long ago when Claudia was a baby, that if you train your kids to fall asleep whether it’s quiet or noisy … your life will be easier .. lol. Emily was just really satisfied that she got to nap on me ..

No comments: