Thursday, July 31, 2008

An afternoon at home ...

The weather sucked again today ... it was really warm .. I had half a mind to run to a mall but the thought of spending money shopping (which is a definite thing once I am in a mall) made me decide to just stay at home .. and switch on the a/c for a bit ...



Here is Lauren in a really old dress of Claudia's .. yes, though I don't do the whole hand me down thing with my girls ... there are a few pieces of clothing that I really like that I've kept from when Claudia was around Lauren's age .. this is one of them ... it has 2 layers .. the inner one being the lining and the outer one being chiffon I think .. or georgette .. I'm not sure .. but it's stretchy and translucent and very pretty I think :)



Emily was not keen to have her photo taken hence the grumpy face .. I think she was saying "No, Mummy !!" when I snapped this photo ..



One of the few photos I did manage to get that had her NOT frowning ... Emily I mean .. Lauren is game to have her photo taken almost anytime ..

Their hair was messy though by this time .. it was in the late afternoon and they had been playing and running around .. and that's the result u see ... kids who look like they need a bath and their hair brushed out .. lol



Emily refused to look at the camera .. even though I was calling her .. she blithely ignored me, the bugger baby ..

See, she looks like those posters with an orphan child on the front .. what with the messy hair and the slightly oversized red top .. sigh ..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

Emily doesn't look like an orphan child...she's missing the tell tale dried mucus and dirty face...now Izzy is another story. Refuses to let us wipe her nose!