Monday, July 14, 2008



When Emily is watching her favourite show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, she sits quietly on the sofa and watches the show very intently. She listens and tries very hard to give responses when Mickey asks questions. It's really funny to watch her. She also loves watching Little Einsteins and can sing along to the theme song. We always have Little Einsteins playing in the car. Stanley feels like killing himself everytime he drives cos he feels it's such a torture to have to listen to it (he doesn't look at the screen while he's driving) but I think it's ok. Whatever keeps them occupied, happy and quiet, man :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she a Dora's fan too?? She is wearing one...my boy loves Dora!

I posted the address to the Mushroom farm in my comment reply.

kristalangel said...

hehehe .. no, my other daughter is the Dora fan .. she just outgrew her pjs so my maid stuck my youngest one in them :)

yes, thanks for the address :) I appreciate it !!