Wednesday, July 9, 2008

and we are expecting ...

a GIRL !!!

Yup .. I went for my detailed scan today and baby's gender was revealed ... a baby girl !! ... The sonographer was this Chinese national who was really sweet and friendly ... we got to talking as she was taking measurements and when she heard that I had 3 girls ... she was sooo apologetic that I was having a girl again ...

hahahahahahahaha ... well, she is from China ... and she has only ONE child and its a boy ... so to her, I must be rather unfortunate to have 4 GIRLS ...

lol. I laughed and told her that I love kids ... and it didn't matter to me whether I was having a girl or a boy ...

I am just really blessed and lucky to have my 4 kids (like hubby and I had planned) before we turned 35 :)

I'm taking a leaf out of Nicole Kidman's book and naming my daughter, Monday Lily .... (she named hers Sunday Rose) ...

NOT !!

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Congrats Sam and Stan! I would much prefer girls anyday and so would Jeff! However, my girl behaves like a boy...hmmm.

You are super blessed to be having another GIRL! I wonder if she will have curly hair? Get your gynae to scan for that next time won't you!

But seriously, it doesn't matter the sex as long as your baby is healthy and well.

Meekfreek said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I thought you were serious in naming her Monday Lily for a moment and nearly had a seizure.

kristalangel said...

thank you :) yes, I was very happy when the sonographer declared that everything looked good after the scan much to my relief ...

And I think my hubby would rather kill me than name our baby Monday Lily ... lol