Friday, February 20, 2009

Which Joseph ... ??

I was driving Lauren back from kindy one day .. and I was telling her excitedly that her friend, Joseph was coming by for a visit .. well, not really Joseph .. he's in school in the afternoons .. his mother and little sister, Ellie were dropping by for tea ... they live in our block and last year, Lauren and her son, Joseph was in the same PAP class ... They're from England and Joseph and his little sister are the cutest blond and blue-eyed kids around ...

Anyway, Lauren went on to talk about something else and then a couple of minutes later, she started talking about Joseph again .. she asked me, "Mummy, you know which Joseph I'm talking about, right?" .. I nodded my head (and rolled my eyes) .. then she said, "I'm talking about Joseph who was in my class last year ... not Joseph, the one who looked after Jesus"

Well, DUH ...

Anyway, I told hubby about it that night and his response was, "At least she knows who Joseph was" ..

hahahahahahaha !!!

No comments: