Tuesday, April 22, 2008

heheheh

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Went for my 1st check-up today ... saw the ultrasound, saw my baby's heartbeat ... so exciting! This will be our 4th kid and it was still amazing to see!

My nausea isn't so bad this time around ... my friend says it could be a boy then .. I seriously think it's a case of my body getting used to the hormone change .. after all, I was pregnant in 2004 and 2006 .. anyway, hubby and I want 4 kids .. so girl or boy, we're just darn happy about the pregnancy .. !

Before I had the scan, I was SOOOOO hopeful that I might be preggers with twins ... everyone I told that to thought I was insane .. hahahaha ... anyway, my hubby told me outright that just cos I WISHED it .. it doesn't mean it'll happen ...

HUH.

Turned out to be true ... you CAN'T just wish for twins and be pregnant with them .. *DUH* ...

lol. My husband is happy ... he says we have reached our quota for kids .. if there had been more .. we'd have to give the extra away .. like kittens ..

lol. yeah, right ...

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

OMG!!! Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!! Does that mean you will be hitting the shops like no tomorrow!? Errr..rhetorical question. I think you need to post more stuff on your blog from now on so we can see your progress!