Saturday, April 19, 2008

sorreeeeee ...

been lazy as hell to blog ... not that I don't have anything to say or report .. I do, just haven't been getting off my ass to type it all down into my blog ...

first off, Claudia passed her Grade One ballet exams .. WITH HONOURS!! That just means she like scored between 85 - 90 marks I think ... but hey, it's awesome enough ... :)

Lauren had a 6 monthly check-up at the dentist last Wed ... that went fine .. dentist was impressed with her teeth .. THANK GOD. Will wait for Emily to turn 2 or 2.5 before she makes her first visit to the dentist ..

and yes, we visited the Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve last weekend ... u can see my pics on my Facebook page ... gosh, I am so not the trekking thru the tropical jungle type of woman ... It was fine when we visited Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs .. it was AWESOME. The weather was lovely, nice sights ... etc .. we all enjoyed ourselves immensely walking there ...

After that, Sungei Buloh seems just LAME.

lol. Plus I got bitten by blardy mosquitoes too.

No comments: