Saturday, June 14, 2008

Little Picassos ... NOT :) lol









So we spent Friday at home cos I seriously have run out of places to go. lol. Claudia had Chinese tuition that morning anyway and so after lunch, I sat the 2 younger ones down and showed them the "magic painting" book ... you know, you just use a brush and water and paint the picture and the colours appear ... it's a lot less messier than using actual paints .. lol. Emily and Lauren had a fab time ...

I've been tinkering with my HDD and DVD recorder these past few nights .. gosh, I love gadgets .... anyway, the recorder I bought is a gem ... it SO replaces the VCR and more ... I'm such a tv junkie - I have to plan my nights carefully .. currently, I'm watching House, Lost, Prison Break, CSI, CSI New York, Bones, Cold Case, Chuck, Life, Supernatural .. and various other shows on Channel 70 (Home and Living) channel ... my maid is MYSTIFIED as to how I can watch programmes on women giving birth when I am going to do the same in December .. lol
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

I think I'm worse...I watch The OC and stay up late to watch Nigella - who by the way has lost alot of weight and just does not have the same verve as before. I also watch Asia Travel and Living for all those weird destinations like Morocco and Madagascar...now I am 200% sure I never want to go there!

Meekfreek said...

Yeh, those automatic paint books are great...too bad Izzy uses so much water and by painting one picture the whole book gets done cos it all seeps through...sigh...$6+ a book too!

kristalangel said...

Yeah, I figured that would happen .. so I tore out one page at a time for them to paint on ... they can't control the amount of water they use, so the page gets soaked through ... lol.