Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mall after mall ... sigh

Met up with a good friend for lunch at the TCC at Shaw ... she's preggers too ... I was and still am nauseous btw so I was feeling quite ill after eating my roasted garlic chicken pasta I ordered for myself ... *sigh* ... I KNEW before I ate the food I would get ill cos of the PASTA ... I've noticed that whenever I take too much carbo .. like rice or pasta ... I feel extra nauseous ..


And I did. No surprise there ... I was determined to NOT throw up after lunch cos the pasta was yummy and it would've been a crying shame to dump a $14 pasta into the toilet bowl right after consuming it ...


Anyway, I suffered for a while until the food was digested and I started to feel ok ... Thank goodness I drove or else I don't think I could've endured the almost 1 hour trip home via MRT and bus. I say this cos I was feeling a tad guilty about driving my vehicle all the way to town with only me in it just to have lunch with my friend ... I was thinking I'd try to save a bit on gas money for my poor hubby ... lol. Of course, that was my intention but when push came to shove .. it was just easier and much cooler (air con cool I mean) to just walk down to my basement carpark and drive off listening to my favourite CD. LOL.


On Wednesday, I took my kids to Takashimaya for lunch and to walk aound there ... it was a quick visit .. about 3 hours or so.


Today, we went to Vivocity with friends .. here are some pics ...


We went to this COOL new restaurant and bistro for tea and snacks ... it's called Serenity .. they serve Mediterranean fusion food ... (I think that's what the guy said .. lol) .. it was quite nice .. we had quesadillas .. honey chicken wings .. and I had a tuna sandwich with a serving of fries and salad ... and a mocha latte I think ... pretty decent food .. and nice view of the water and bridge to Sentosa ..



















2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

quesadillas is mediteranian fusion meh? (my singlish improving by leaps and bounds isn't it) Ok, fused with Mexican! LOL!

kristalangel said...

precisely .. !! I was staring at the menu and thinking, "Eh, wat mediterranan food"? ... I could've sworn that's wat the waiter said when we stopped outside the restaurant ... lol ...