Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some fab finds today!!

Finally, I felt ok to take the girls out today ... that's not to say my nausea is completely gone .. it's still around ... but it's bearable ..

SIGH

We went to Forum cos I wanted to check out the Fisher-Price princess ride on that was on sale at Toys R Us for only 28 bucks!! I've been eyeing it for some time now but it's normal retail price is $50 .. now that it was on sale .. what the hell, man ... I got one for Emily :) It has light and sound when you push the buttons ...

Considering that the thing retails for US$19.99 at Target.com -- see link here -- I thought S$28 was a worthwhile buy ..

I also managed to find arm bands for Emily ... at the Early Learning Centre .. now, I've looked around for arm bands but they are mostly for 3 years and up .. these were the only ones meant for 12 months old and above .. AWESOME !! Worth the $19 I paid for them !! Now I can't wait to take the girls down to the pool .. I got Lauren some new arm bands too .. but hers are Dora :)




Since we were already at Forum, the girls sat for the free mall show .. it was some fairytale song and dance thing ... Lauren liked it but of course, Claudia being 9 years old, thought it was boring ... lol. Emily wanted to watch but the little scaredy cat was too afraid to sit down and insisted on being near me and my maid ... lol






And yes, no outing is complete without Mummy throwing her money into one of these coin suckers ... DAMMIT.

No comments: