Tuesday, June 23, 2009

At 6 months 3 weeks old ...

Brought Calista for vaccination shots today .. she had her Prevanar booster shot and the 6-in-1. She yelled momentarily but stopped immediately when the nurse rattled a toy in front of her face .. talk about about being distracted easily .. lol !!

So Calista is now 7.98 kg and is 69.5 cm long .. she is in the 90th percentile .. she doesn't look it to me .. I thought she just looked average ... lol!



Lauren and Emily .. in the waiting room at PCC at KK.



We also met up with longtime friends and their kids for an afternoon at Go Go Bambini.
Stanley thought Calista would enjoy the ball pit ...



See her unhappy face at being DUMPED with the balls ...



Evil Daddy ...



She was happier sitting up with the balls ..





Of course, to my horror .. she wanted to put them into her mouth ... lol ! And yes, I was so caught up chatting with my girlfriends that I neglected to take ANY photos of the kiddies at play ... wth !!

2 comments:

Snowymum said...

You got to be kidding right? Calista is in the 90 percentile??? She really looks like average to me too! :P

kristalangel said...

ya lor. I think she just has heavy bones ... does she look like she's 8 kg??!!! She doesn't look chunky or anything wat ... her head circumference is 75% only though .. lol !!