Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Singapore Flyer ..



Yes, I found that having many kids can be useful too .. use them to HIDE the fact that I'm, er, chunky .. lol !!













Look, ma .. I can see our house from here ... !! .. eh, it's farnee la .. she was clutching the metal frame for dear life .. and was about to start HOLLERING .. lol !!



Emily was fascinated with the audio set .. and thought it was a phone/walkie talkie and tried to speak into the handheld unit. hahahah !!


Taken by a nice passenger in our capsule .. he had asked Stanley to take a photo for him .. of him and his girlfriend.

At the garden below the Flyer ... my girls love this sorta thing ... so we spent awhile looking at the fishes etc.


Love this shot of Calista ... Emily and Lauren were playing with her :) We were at Popeyes having some food ... I love Popeyes .. so does Claudia .. especially the biscuits they have there ... it reminds us of our road trip to New Orleans when we lived in the States ... Popeyes was everywhere there .. we had it quite a number of times during our few days in New Orleans .. I remember whenever we went to the drive thru, hubby wanted to die cos he just could not grasp the heavy New Orleans accented English .. hahahahahahahha !!! He had such problems ordering food ...

4 comments:

Mrs. Ng, 吴太太 said...

sam, the last photo of Calista is so nice... wat camera u r using?

kristalangel said...

Jessey,

u won't believe it ... but my camera is super old .. like from 2003 .. it's only 4 megapixels .. it's a Canon G3 ... lol .. now the current one is G10 !! .. But I highly recommend Canon .. see my camera last so long .. !! And the photos still sharp for only 4 megapixels ..

Mrs. Ng, 吴太太 said...

aiyo i'm about to 'boycott' Canon liao coz i got 2 canon also spoilt on the LCD screen, my current one is canon ixus55, 5 megapixels, think 3-4yrs old only, but can dump into trash bin liao coz the image quality is getting worse & worse....

Is ur G3 SLR camera? Jowinbaby recommends me G10 but too pricy & bulky laa... think those auto camera suit me better...

kristalangel said...

no the G3 is similar to the G10 now except it's OLD lor. Yes, the G series, all a bit bulky ..

hmmm maybe it's just bad luck, otherwise, seriously, canon is quite good. Sony too ..