Thursday, June 18, 2009

In her bath seat ...



The Mothercare change station that has a bathtub under it .. it was getting too cramped for Calista .. whenever she kicked, she'd slosh water everywhere .. so the things placed under the change station would get wet .. Anyway, she's getting heavier so I thought it would be better for her to sit on her own and have her bath ..



She cried the first time I put her in yesterday .. the sound of the water spraying out of the shower head scared her a bit .. but she was fine with it today. I didn't want to fill up my bathtub .. cos I was afraid the seat would tip over (although it has those suction thingys on the bottom ... u never know) so I kinda just hosed her off instead :)




Heh, it was a sunny morning so my master bathroom was bright and airy .. Calista was happy to sit in her bath seat and just continually grin at me .. lol !!



All lathered up with foam ...

3 comments:

Snowymum said...

The bath seat looks good!!! :P Is it expensive? Where did you get it from? Thinking of getting one too! :P

kristalangel said...

no leh .. fabbie says about 20plus only from The Baby Kingdom. LuthAdel asked me where to get it too ..

Snowymum said...

haha... ok ok... I will check if Kiddy sells it too... Now got sale! :P