Saturday, June 6, 2009

waiting ....

While we were waiting for Claudia to finish her Science tuition class, I sat with Calista and started playing with my phone camera ...



My dotty's chubby foot.

The science tuition class is held at the RC centre near my place. Here we are seated at some benches .. can u see my lurvely Odyssey? And do u remember the outfit Calista is wearing? I blogged about it before she was born ... got it at Gingersnaps :)

Yes, Calista was in a Macdonald's high chair .. of course, paranoid mummy used a million wipes to clean the thing before she was placed inside ... lol ! Here we were at the Civic Centre AFTER the Science tuition for Claudia's ballet class.

1 comment:

Angie Peijun said...

We also used wipes to clean the high chair before we placed the children in. MIL even wiped the table! :)