Monday, August 24, 2009

After church on Sunday ...



ok, first off .. excuse the crappy photo quality .. I can't find my Canon charger so I was using this Fuji compact camera .. hate the photos that I get with it. Anyway, here is Calista ... after she just woke up :p



All dressed for church !!






Here we are in church .. in the "cry" room .. meant for families with small babies and toddlers. It overlooks the sanctuary ... see the glass behind Emily ... that's where the sanctuary is .. we're on the 3rd floor looking down at it.



At Vivo for lunch after church. Here is Lauren in her new Gymboree dress .. I love this one :) it's a halter dress.



At the food court, I decided to finally use that Snazzy Baby Deluxe travel chair ... it's awesome. I gave Calista her lunch :P



Emily eating her chicken rice .. she was sitting under the a/c vents and got cold ... lol. Thank goodness I had her cardigan with me.



It was very bright outside ... hence the squinting ...



We had ice cream at Earle Swensen's after lunch ... Emily isn't really a fan of sweet stuff. She had just a few teaspoons of ice cream and then she was done. Give the girl a bowl of white rice and she's as happy as a lark ...



I love these curly clips from Gymboree :)

No comments: