Thursday, August 6, 2009

Calista eating ...



Calista had this for lunch and dinner today .. it's a new flavour that I've never tried on her .. I was half afraid she wouldn't like it .. but she was ok with it. She didn't really eat as fast as usual and the amount I gave her was less than usual too .. slightly more than half a Pigeon bowl.




I really did not know that my camera has a max recording limit of 3 minutes .. so that's all the footage I have. I thought I made it to the 5 minutes she took to finish eating her dinner .. but it was only later when I reviewed the clip that I realized it was only 3 minutes' worth. bummer.

6 comments:

Snowymum said...

Notice u made some changes to your blog! :) Nice and sweet looking! :)

Ur ger eats really fast! Hopefully one day my ger can eat as fast too! :)

kristalangel said...

:) thanks, snowie gal ..
I get bored of the same blog design after awhile ..

anyway, kids are always changing .. they may start out good and fast eaters then later on change. My 2nd girl is like that ... now she eats like a snail. can die waiting for her sometimes. lol !

Snowymum said...

Sam,
Tat's true too. My niece used to be a rubbish bin (eats almost everything) and fast! Nowadays, looking at her eat, you feel breathless and you also dun feel like eating too! LOLz.

I tried Heinz Pumpkin cous cous on my gal. She loves it, ate the entrire bottle for dinner + small serving of papaya. She however choke on the green peas... So I smashed them before giving to her... :)

kristalangel said...

ya, that pumpkin and cous cous is quite yummy .. calista likes it too. ya, the peas must mash .. a bit hard ..

I think the bottled foods are yummy. I just buy all the flavours and rotate .. lol.

then I give calista the desserts or fruit gels and give that to her after dinner.

Snowymum said...

LOLz... Mass made food taste nicer! :P My ger choked on one of the peas but heng she manage to "throw" it out... *guilty*

After that I mashed it before scooping it into her mouth. I must say feeding her the can food is surely easier than porridge.

Maybe my porridge not nice... *haha*

kristalangel said...

hahaha of course it's easier. I did it for all my previous girls ... not changing now. lol. Except nowadays the variety is better and they have organic versions so hurrah for Calista.