Tuesday, August 18, 2009

over the last few days ... some random pics



Calista asleep in her stroller ...



Waiting for Claudia after choir practice .. that's part of my beautiful Odyssey in the pic .. lol.



Emily in her new Gap dress at church 2 Sundays ago. This is the "cry" room ... meant for families with small babies and children



I have yet to sell off my MacLaren rocker cos Calista still naps in it during the day :p

Claudia enjoys reading ... *thank god* so I have no qualms buying books for her at all .. Bookaburra had a bookfair at her school a few days ago and I spent about $70 on these few books. Damn, books are expensive ...

Another new dress - this time from BloomB ... it was on sale !! .. $25.90 only BUT I have to say I was disappointed with the workmanship ... don't think I'll be buying anything else from them so soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aurorin said...

Wow Calista is cruising along really fast eh? Good for her! No wonder so happy. Hahaha :D