Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My baby is almost ONE !

Calista is almost one .. just a few days more :p she's practising her walking more these days .. here is video of her walking a couple of steps on her own .. she still crawls a whole lot though .. lol !

She's cheeky and feisty and can hold her own when a toy is being snatched from her .. she'll hold on for dear life and holler .. hahahah! .. She's cheerful and friendly and lurves putting anything and everythin in her mouth ..

She STILL has only 2 teeth but she's happily eating chunky baby food and bread and biscuits ..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Snowymum said...

Yeah... it's me again! Can't help but comment that your girl is really steady when walking on her own. And I really admire that she can eat chunky food. My ger is lazy to chew all thanks to someone...

kristalangel said...

lol !!!! snowie .. ya I was surprised that when she suddenly decided to practise walking again, she was so steady. cos a few weeks ago, when she initially walked those 3 steps, she got scared and from then on, refused to practise again. until a few days ago.

hahahahhaah I can guess who.