Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy!

The girls were happy that their Daddy is home. More so with the stuff he bought them. I had given him a list complete w pictures, prices and location on where to get the item and the man tried his very best to get all that I specified. This toy "Wonder Pets" was a difficult one to find. Only available at Wal-mart (I checked all the other places online) and man, I was quite fearful he couldn't find it. It was about US$25 I think. Calista is a fan of the show which airs on Channel 304 everyday.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Emma loves the wonder pets too! Her favourite character is Ming Ming. The toy looks really cute too. Some of the stuffed toys that I saw online were really not that cute...

kristalangel said...

Yes, it is ! .. the figures are removable. AND it has lights and sound .. it plays the theme song when a button is pressed and some other phrases. It's darn cute. Hard to find at Walmart .. my hubby found 2 sets and bought this one. The packaging for this toy was HUGE tho. My hubby chucked it out and just packed the toy into his suitcase.