Thursday, August 11, 2011

My smiley baby


The little bub is a smiley and happy baby. And she rarely fusses. Seriously. Unless she's sleepy OR you've left her in the walker a tad too long and she can't take it no more. LOL. Other than that, she's smiling all the time. She's 6.5 months now .. eating cereal though I'm still breastfeeding her. She sleeps right through the night .. THANK GOD. I am freaking 37.5 years old. I don't think I can hack it man .. if she were to be waking up every few hours. She sleeps nice and early .. and she may or may not ask for milk at around 10 pm, but after that, I have all the time to myself to watch tv or surf.

AWESOME.

She sleeps with me but once she's asleep, she doesn't really look for me anymore. I can pretty much sit at the PC and she's ok snoozing away. 

She's hitting her developmental milestones fast. She could sit independently long ago .. just as she hit 6 months of age. And as of a week or so ago, she's pulling herself up to stand. Man, the girl is fearless. Recently, she'll pull herself up to stand, feel that she's stable and let go. Of course, she lands straight on her bum.. lol :p All this of course done on the safety of my bed with me there.

No comments: