Friday, May 23, 2008

12 weeks and still nauseous ...

Have I mentioned that this is the absolute last time I'm doing this pregnancy thing? ARGHHH, I cannot stand the 1st trimester cos I suffer from awful nausea .. that for me lasts till about my 14th week of pregnancy ... this time around, though the nausea is milder than my previous 3 times ... (I gauge this based on the number of times I've PUKED my guts out so far this time) I think I'm just sick and tired of it. Plus I'm getting OLD ... yup, I am ... I am 34 and a half ... will be 35 this December 27th ...

I can't believe it ...

One minute, you're happy and YOUNG and the next ... you're just a hop, skip and jump away from death's door ... LOL. Ok, so not that DRAMA ... but 35 is OLD ok?!!!

Anyway, hubby was commenting that I seem to be whining and whingeing more this time around ... told him I couldn't help it cos I feel so darn ILL. I can't eat MOST things ... and if I try, I just PUKE it all out ... believe me, I tried. I had a MacDonald's strawberry sundae a few days back while my girls were having french fries .. and after that I drove home and within 10 mins, I threw up .. I guess I should be happy that I didn't PUKE IN THE CAR ..

SOB!

Anyway, I sms a few of my good friends daily COMPLAINING about my pain and suffering .. they sympathize with me .. which is what I want ... I don't get enough of it from my BLARDY husband .. HUH! blardy man.

No comments: