Monday, May 26, 2008

Maternity clothes HERE

are teeny ... lol. Seriously. Plus some look quite aunty looking. Yes, they have improved somewhat from looooong ago .. I remember my school teachers walking around with huge tent like dresses with ginormous bows in the front .. ugh, those were absolutely GHASTLY. The problem I see now is that the ones here from Thyme Maternity ... Spring Maternity ... Cloud9 and other such brands ... the clothes are quite small ... definitely not for me .. I walked into Marton Bell at Vivo the other day and though they did have bigger sizes .. the designs were quite ugly ... (well, the ones I saw anyway)

sigh

And so, I have yet another reason to buy stuff online .. specifically, maternity clothes .. I find that Motherhood.com has some decent looking and reasonably priced stuff. Of course, you have to factor in international shipping but I find that it's still ok. I just got 2 dresses from them ...




Of course, hubby doesn't know that I am still buying maternity stuff or he would have a heart attack .. knowing that this is our last baby .. ie I'm wasting money as he calls it ...

sigh

Men just don't understand.

No comments: