Friday, May 16, 2008

Charlotte named the best place to live in the States ...

Read the article here

And guess what?! My FAVOURITE place in the States which we visited numerous times ... San Antonio, Texas was Number 2 on the list ... YEAH!!! We had the pleasure of visiting San Antonio a few times during our time in the States ... we even had the chance to stay in our friend's newly renovated lakehouse during Christmas !! .. It was AWESOME. My mum who happened to be visiting me at the time .. really loved it too .. I shall dig up photos and post them here ..

Another place we are familiar with that made it to the list is Albuquerque, NM. We also liked it there cos that's where they hold the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta which we also attended once .. it is an awesome sight to behold all those hot air balloons in the air ... and it is the only balloon fiesta that actually allows spectators ON the field as they are inflating the hot air balloons ... ! I shall also post my pics of that event soon!

Albuquerque is also about a couple of hours from Santa Fe, which is another great place to visit if you happen to be in that area.

ok, I'm off for a wedding dinner ... catch you later !!

No comments: