Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lauren turns 5 !!



The girls were all still not really well especially Lauren and Emily but we decided to have a quick lunch at Fish and Co when we collected her cake at SSC.



There was of course nothing that Calista could eat there ... gave her teeny bits of my fish though ...



Emily enjoyed the soup ... fish chowder I think ...



This was Lauren's cake .. it wasn't even 1 kg ... they went by size ... it was 18 by 18 inches and yes, it tasted AWESOME with the pink maracoons and those fluffy cream filled things u see on top ... filling was chocolate and chocolate mousse. It really was worth the $76 bucks I paid for it. My first choice is still the chocolate cake from The Patissier (that I ordered for Claudia's birthday bash a few years ago) ... but that cake was 2 kg and it was freaking $200 plus I think .. lol.

This cake is from Le Grenier à pain .. a bakery at Sembawang Shopping Centre ...



Before u ask .. yes, she is in her pyjamas .. lol.





Daddy set the camera to dunno WHAT mode and the photo came out awful .. I had to change it to sepia tone on Picasa to make it look halfway decent.



Happy Birthday, my little curly-haired princess !!!

No comments: