Sunday, July 26, 2009

Smart alec ...

I was putting Calista down for a nap in the afternoon, so before I walked into my room, I told Lauren and Emily NOT to enter my room UNLESS they were tired and wanted to NAP (cos Calista was already asleep in my arms and I didn't want her to wake up). They have a tendency to seek me out in my room once they get bored of each other's company ... then they start jumping and playing on my bed ... *sigh* of course, how is Calista supposed to nap??!!!

So with that warning ... I placed Calista down on my bed and decide to take a nap myself .. since she tends to nap longer if I'm napping with her .. (hahaha lucky me)

Barely a minute later, Lauren comes into my room.

I glared at her and ask her what she was doing in my room.

Her answer .. cos it was clear on her face that she had forgotten my instructions just mere minutes before ...

"But I'm tired ...... (long pause here) of Emily" ..

Told her that that didn't count .. and to get out of my room (before she woke Calista up) ..

LOL !! The little scamp. Wonder WHERE she learnt that from.

2 comments:

Snowymum said...

Sam, that's so cute! :) Well... My colleague's girl could even tell her grandma that "Papa says I can the vitagen!". Grandma of cos called her son back and found tat it was of cos not the case!

Kids nowadays are just so smart... not the "blur blur" type of yester-years...

Goody said...

clever kid!