Monday, July 20, 2009

What Calista has been eating ...



See the tubby baby? ... lol .. Here is what she has been eating ...

Yea, even though it says it's for babies between 10-15 months .. it's actually not really chunky .. and it's quite yummy though it's a tad sourish ...


ok, Calista hated this one and I think I threw most of it out .. * sigh* now THIS one has a lot of chunks ... dunno how come it's for 7-9 months .. - p.s. u need to warm this one up to make it softer ... as for the rest, not really but I just prefer Calista eating warmed up food (already it's from a jar how much lazier can I be? lol.)

Calista waiting for her food ....



Now this one is a fav of Calista's ... she finished her portion in minutes ... lol. Again, though it's supposed to be for babies from 10-15 months ... the pasta was very soft and very creamy and very easy to eat ... so no prob for a baby Calista's age.



This is what it looks like ...
There's another one that Calista quite likes ... Cheesy Pasta Bolognaise I think .. I tried that myself .. very tasty ... !! I highly recommend that too !

No comments: